Thursday 28 May 2009

Wifi at a Price--Cheap


Hi people, just to let anyone one know who is interested in wifi products, i stumbled on a site which can match the European Sellers with price and quality of wifi equipment. frankly the site i found the quality of there products is a lot better than the rest of the crowd.
The site is wifi link technologies, they are customer friendly and prompt to awnser any queries you may have on any of there products.
I recently purchased a 500mw usb wifi adapter with 9 dbi dipole and couldnt believe the distance this adapter gained,definately well pleased and would recommend this product , you will not be dissapointed.I live in a bungalow in a built up area and was having trouble connecting to hotspots which were around 1 mile away, not anymore he he with this little beauty well worth the money, no connection problems anymore, check out the site?????????.

1 comment:

  1. Hi all, I was very interested in reading about this as I have also purchased exactly the same adaptor. I have a holiday lodge sited on a park that is set within a forest. The park operates a WIFI service for all owners to connect to. The problem that a lot of the owners face is that the signal dips in places. It was not till I purchased one of the 500mw USB adaptors that I got a consistant strong signal. If you need to boost your reception then this is the bit of kit you must have. I concur that the staff at this web site are brilliant and explain difficult stuff in lay mans terms. Kevin Worsley

    VISIT http://www.wifi-link.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete